1. Aerogrid is made of injection molded HDPE plastic and comes with 66 feet of Aerotube aeration tubing attached using stainless steel clamps. The size of this grid is 1m x 1.2m.
Aeration Tubing Technical Specifications:
|Air Flow Requirements||Per Grid *One BioCLeaner has 3 Grids|
|Kg O2 per Hour||1.21|
|Technical information for the aerotubing|
|Outside Diameter||2.54 cm|
|Inside Diameter||1.27 cm|
|Wall Thickness||0.635 cm|
|Optimal Flow||2.2m³/hr.m or 0.4 cfm|
|Operation Preassure||7kpa or 1PSI|
2. Biotubes are microbial bioreactors made of perforated stainless steel cylinders. They are 10 feet in length and 4 inches in diameter. These Biotubes are filled with a media made of ceramic material. Aeration diffusers are also located through the entire length of the Biotubes to provide oxygen to the microbes with a 55 watt Air Blower.
3. Fiber glass angle bars are used in framing, each of which are 2inch x 2inch x 3mm in size. They are light weight and heavy duty bars that can be submerged in to almost any contaminant water.
4. Polyethylene (PE) plastic walls cover about ¾ of the lift, comprised of four sheets that are 3.28ft x 2ft x 2mm each. These provides water direction and suction.
5. Floaters provide buoyancy to the Biocleaner, making it mobile and require less use of power.
6. The Air Blower is a single phase motor, that uses 1.75kW of power. This motor will transport 240m³ air/hr. Approximately 3.65 kg O2/hr are transferred to the surrounding water.
DOs and DON’Ts for Maximum Efficiency:
- Ring blowers should be operational 24/7;
- Do not throw any chemicals into the waste stream. (Chlorine, etc.);
- Do not reassemble the BioCleaner unit;
- Check for loose hoses regularly;
- Make sure that BioCleaner units face only one direction to maximize flow;
- Check Aerogrid and Bioplug status every three (3) years;
- Make sure there is ample space between the BioCleaner unit and the waste water pond walls.